The Right Tools Matter
The technology resources used within DAI’s integrated system vary among vendors and levels of sophistication. You have the ability to choose the tools that best fit your practice and support your client experience in a way that is most efficient and effective for you.
Below are the technology tools that are most commonly used during the transition process as well as ongoing practice management.
Citrix Sharefile with RightSignature
Our primary goal when we set up Citrix ShareFile was to provide a system that is compliant and easy to use.
Confusing technology and cumbersome processes can pull you away from your clients’ needs which is why we spent the time laying out Citrix ShareFile in such detail for you. We want you to be able to focus on what’s important—your client—not navigating around in new technology. With Citrix ShareFile you have access to:
- Web hosted solution with access from anywhere
- Secure file sharing
- Compliant document storage
- Account paperwork workflows
- Licensing and renewal detail
- Client account detail
- Transactional detail
- Commission statements
- Online education modules for our alternative product solutions
Microsoft Office 365 & MS TEAMS
- Online access to complete Office Suite
- Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- MS TEAMS
- Live chat with TEAMS members
- Video training and conferencing
- Conference phone dial-in